10.23.2011

Bill Cunningham - 10/22/11



Your's truly with the man himself, Bill Cunningham.

Firstly, let me apologize for not posting since August. School and my job have kept me very busy but I am determined to write more often from now on. Now to get down to business....

I was fortunate enough to be photographed by the legendary Bill Cunningham outside the Manhattan Vintage Clothing show this Saturday. His humble nature and seasoned sense of humor made for a few minutes of enjoyable conversation about my purchase that day (a Dior Homme dress shirt from s/s 2002 - more to come on this in a future post). 

Jacket - Vintage from Another Man's Treasure / Shirt -  Vintage from 10 ft. Single by Stella Dallas / Jeans - Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche by Hedi Slimane 

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

2 comments:

  1. Dominik, this is SO awesome! It truly is. You and the legend. You both look great. Sincerely, alice [annie's mom]

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Dominik, can I reblog this photo on my blog? I post daily. I am so impressed with you. But I guess I would need the JPEG image? And if you would rather I didn't repost this, no problem. Sincerely, Alice pls contact me at alicehurley@aol.com

    ReplyDelete